I finally got some photos of my Janna cosplay, a year after completing it.
I remade a few bits for the photoshoot that had fallen apart at conventions, including the staff. The new staff isn't metal like the old one, but I think looks better overall (mainly because it isn't covered in tape and glue). WIP shots of the staff: [link]
The photos were taken by jumping off of boxes and spinning round to create a floating look. This was harder than it sounds since I had to try to land without smashing the staff into the floor, which is what I did the first time and broke part of the bottom. This has killed my legs, but we got some great photos!